FAQ
Log In
Sunday 24th September 2017
News
 › 
 › 

10-year-old chokes to death as ambulance gets lost

2nd March 2012

Ten-year-old Kane Wade choked to death on a sweet after an ambulance crew were unable to find his address, reports the Daily Mail.

The ambulance, run by the North West Ambulance Service, did not have Kane's address on its satellite navigation system as it had only been constructed three months previously. A spokesman for NWAS said: "We offer our sincere condolences to the family for their tragic loss. We have investigated this incident fully and shared the findings with representatives of the family." 

Share this page

Comments

There are no comments for this article, be the first to comment!


Post your comment

Only registered users can comment. Fill in your e-mail address for quick registration.

Your email address:

Your comment will be checked by a Healthcare Today moderator before it is published on the site.

Article Information

Title: 10-year-old chokes to death as ambulance gets lost
Author: Jess Laurence
Article Id: 21277
Date Added: 2nd Mar 2012

Sources

Recent Related Articles

Ambulance service roll out new response times

Desk job doubles risk of early death

Fall in bowel cancer deaths

Less ambulance calls to be classed life-threatening

Actions

Add to scrapbook
Show Comments
Add comment
Find all related articles

Tags

M3 - For secure managed hosting over N3 or internet
© Mayden Foundation 2017