Healthcare Communication (Paperback)6th April 2009
An important part of a healthcare professionals job is to communicate successfully with their patients. Healthcare Communication is an interactive and engaging guide to establishing professional, practical and rewarding relationships which will support therapy and enhance patient health, safety and morale. It offers a challenging vision for excellent healthcare delivery.
This text provides:
- in-depth analysis and discussion allowing readers to gain a deeper knowledge and understanding of a range of relationships and communications
- examples and suggestions of how and what to do in healthcare relationships to handle patient and other relationships effectively
- tips for managing difficult people, establishing effective teams and running productive meetings
- discussion topics, exercises and a range of observational projects
- entertaining illustrations and quotations.
Communication will be of interest to everyone working in healthcare,
especially doctors, nurses and pharmacists in training and in practice
and will have relevance to all roles, medical and non-medical.
Share this page
There are no comments for this article, be the first to comment!
Post your comment
Only registered users can comment. Fill in your e-mail address for quick registration.