mHealth Alliance joins mHealth 2010 as Associate Partner18th June 2010
We are pleased to announce that the mHealth Alliance has confirmed as an Associate Partner for our mHealth 2010 Global Conference.
The mHealth Alliance was formed in February 2009 by the Rockefeller Foundation, United Nations Foundation, and Vodafone Foundation. The Alliance now includes the US President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). The Alliance acts as an umbrella organisation to complement, draw together, and expand upon the mHealth initiatives of multiple organisations around the world by creating research, filling gaps, making connections, and forging public-private partnerships in support of innovation and projects that address global health needs. More information about the mHealth Alliance can be found by visiting www.mhealthalliance.org.
mHealth 2010 will take place between the 13th - 15th September in Dubai, UAE, and will feature prominent industry figures from across the ecosystem, as well as showcasing the very latest deployments and applications.
mHealth 2010 brings together leading players from across the entire mobile healthcare ecosystem. It will feature 35+ top executive presentations and global case studies. The conference will facilitate the global development of mobile healthcare and explore ways in which universal healthcare can be delivered with the aid of mobile technology.
Hear the most recent challenges, opportunities and successful case studies in mHealth:
- Hear from the World Health Organisation as they define how mHealth can increase global access to healthcare
- Orange - France Telecom will announce their latest developments in launching mHealth services in hospitals
- Vodafone will look at the mHealth ecosystem and address the role of the operator: Is it more than just a dump pipe?
- The US Army will show the mHealth opportunity on the front line, and how it can save lives in conflict zones
- Microsoft will address how to overcome the privacy, security and ethical challenges of handling and storing patient data in mobile healthcare
- DataDyne.org will discuss mHealth live in the field and will look at bringing mHealth applications from novelty to scale
mHealth 2010 has been designed to maximise your time out of the office therefore we give you all the benefits by attending mHealth 2010!
With over 200 attendees, global case studies, key decision makers, innovative formats and built-in networking time, this is a conference that you cannot afford to miss!
Share this page
There are no comments for this article, be the first to comment!
Post your comment
Only registered users can comment. Fill in your e-mail address for quick registration.