FAQ
Log In
Sunday 11th December 2016
News
 › 
 › 

No consultation on polyclinic

20th May 2008

Worcestershire Local Medical Committee has claimed that no consultation was carried out on the £1.2 million polyclinic which is undergoing construction in the middle of Worcester.

Health minister Lord Darzi said in May that the polyclinic schemes would only proceed if they had public support. Dr Simon Parkinson, secretary of Worcester LMC, said no proper consultation had been performed. "If this is what Darzi considers to be a proper consultation, then the whole thing is a sham," he added.



Share this page

Comments

There are no comments for this article, be the first to comment!


Post your comment

Only registered users can comment. Fill in your e-mail address for quick registration.

Your email address:

Your comment will be checked by a Healthcare Today moderator before it is published on the site.

Mayden - Innovative cloud-based applications for healthcare
© Mayden Foundation 2016