Practical Resuscitation for Healthcare Professionals (Paperback)20th April 2009
Practical Resuscitation for Healthcare Professionals is a beginnerâ€²s guide to practical resuscitation which enables students and newly qualified staff to develop key resuscitation knowledge and skills.
It reflects current guidelines and developments in resuscitation, including the 2005 European Resuscitation Council Guidelines for Resuscitation. Practical Resuscitation for Healthcare Professionals covers adult, paediatric and trauma resuscitation and addresses current legal and ethical issues including family witnessed resuscitation.
- Revised in accordance with the â€˜2005 European Resuscitation Council Guidelines for Resuscitationâ€™
- Covers prevention and management of cardiac arrest and postâ€“resuscitation care
- Includes evidence based guidelines for basic and advanced life support
- Addresses family witnessed resuscitation
- Examines early warning scores
- Enables staff to develop key clinical competences in resuscitation
- Explores legal and ethical issues
- Examines adult, paediatric and trauma resuscitation
- Includes case studies
Share this page
There are no comments for this article, be the first to comment!
Post your comment
Only registered users can comment. Fill in your e-mail address for quick registration.