Pupils given MMR overdose6th September 2007
Pupils at three schools in the Birmingham area have been given an overdose of the MMR vaccine.
The Heart of Birmingham Primary Care Trust said it had written to parents at the Holyhead School in Handsworth, and Aston Manor School and King Edward III School, both in Aston, where 93 children were given the vaccination against measles, mumps and rubella after already receiving the recommended two doses. The PCT has said the dosage would not be harmful or pose any risk to the children affected.
Share this page
There are no comments for this article, be the first to comment!
Post your comment
Only registered users can comment. Fill in your e-mail address for quick registration.
Title: Pupils given MMR overdose
Author: Mark Nicholls
Article Id: 4000
Date Added: 6th Sep 2007