Statistical Press notice: Access to GUM services27th January 2011
The following statistics were released today by the Department of Health:
GUMAMM for month ending 30th November 2010.
This data shows the number of first attendances to a GUM clinic for each clinic provider, how many of these attendances were offered an appointment within 48 hours and how many were seen within 48 hours. Main findings are:
- The percentage of 1st appointments offered within 48 hours was 99.33% for November 2010, it was 99.36% for October 2010.
- The percentage of 1st attendances seen within 48 hours as a proportion of the total number of 1st attendances was 88.63% for November 2010, it was 87.72% for October 2010.
- The total number of 1st attendances was 121,458 in November 2010 which is 5,521 per working day, it was 5,623 per working day in October 2010.
- The total number of attendances was 173,088 in November 2010 which is 7,868 per working day, it was 8,018 per working day in October 2010.
- The collection covers 142 NHS providers &; 2 Independent Sector providers that are responsible for 203 GUM clinics providing type 3 services.
Share this page
There are no comments for this article, be the first to comment!
Post your comment
Only registered users can comment. Fill in your e-mail address for quick registration.
Title: Statistical Press notice: Access to GUM services
Author: Martine Hamilton
Article Id: 17372
Date Added: 27th Jan 2011