Two people with E coli seriously ill4th August 2009
A woman and a child are in hospital suffering from E coli infections after eating food made at a chip shop in Wales.
Karen Morrisoe-Clutton is on life support in a medical coma after she became ill on Tuesday. The three-year-old girl is in hospital with renal failure at Alder Hey Hospital in Liverpool. Four cases of the infection are the subject of an investigation by Wales' health bosses and the local authority.
Share this page
There are no comments for this article, be the first to comment!
Post your comment
Only registered users can comment. Fill in your e-mail address for quick registration.
Title: Two people with E coli seriously ill
Author: Jess Laurence
Article Id: 12372
Date Added: 4th Aug 2009