Thames Valley Cancer Network
The Churchill Hospital
The Thames Valley Cancer Network was established in March 2001 in response to the NHS Cancer Plan with the aim to ensure comprehensive, high quality and consistent cancer services and programmes for prevention and screening are provided across the Thames Valley Cancer Network whilst delivering the NHS Cancer Plan.
The geographic area covered by the Thames Valley Cancer Network includes the counties of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
The Trusts providing cancer services to approximately 2.7 million residents located in these counties are as follows:
- Heatherwood and Wexham Park Hospitals NHS Trust
- Milton Keynes General Hospital NHS Trust
- Oxford Radcliffe Hospital NHS Trust
- South Bucks Trust
- Stoke Mandeville Hospital NHS Trust
- Royal Berkshire & Battle Hospitals NHS Hospital